SBI CLERK 2019-EXAM PATTERN
- Phase I: Prelims Examination
- Phase II: Mains Examination
- Phase III:Test of specified opted local language:
Name of Tests
No. of Questions
No. of Question
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
2 hours 40 minutes
- There is no sectional cut off in SBI Clerk in Prelims and Mains both.
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored
I. Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
II. Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above
CRACK SBI PO 2019
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI PO Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI PO Exam to guide you through your preparations.Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!