IBPS SO MAINS EXAM ANALYSIS 28 JAN 2018
Sep 16, 2019 - 10:16
IBPS SO Mains Exam was conducted on 28th January 2018. The exam was conducted in one slot. IBPS SO (AFO, MKT, IT, LAW & HR) Mains exam was consist of only one section namely; Profession Knowledge and IBPS SO ( RAJBHASA ADHIKARI) Mains exam was consist of two sections namely; Profession Knowledge (Objective) & Profession Knowledge (Descriptive). Total marks allotted for the paper were 60 in 45 Minutes & 60 Minutes for Rajbhasha Adhikari.
The overall exam was of Easy-Moderate level for both the candidates. Many students were appeared for this exam and are waiting for its Review. As Make My Exam Team is always there for you to acquaint you with exam analysis, so here is all about Exam analysis and its Review.
|Name of the Exam (IBPS SO Mains)
Agriculture Field Officer Questions Asked in the Exam:
- Rinder Pest disease was firstly eradicated by which institute?
- What is the lowest rate of interest when a farmer gets a loan up to 3 lakhs under Kisan Credit Card?
- What is the highest limit of the rate of interest for farmers to get loans under Kisan Credit Card?
- Which of the following crop can be grown in a humid area?
- Which of the following is not an advantage of a four-stroke engine?
- Which nutrient is essential for Chlorophyll Formation and Cell Elongation?
- Which nutrient plays important role as a Catalyst and Activator in plant growth?
- Which of the following is not an example of Micro Nutrients?
- Which of the following is not an example of a Perennial crop?
- Which implement requires the lowest width area in farming?
- Totapuri variety of mango is largely grown in which of the following state in India?
- Ratna a variety of mango is the cross between which of the following varieties?
- Which Indian state is the majorly involved in Shrimp Farming?
- Plywood Timber is produced from which of the following plant?
- What is the efficiency of Power Sprayer?
- What is the highest allowable level of ‘Calcium’ in Manure?
- What is the highest K2O5 consumption?
- Karan Fries’ is a new breed of?
- One question on Integrated Agricultural Marketing.
- One question on Kharif crops.
- Power Tiller was firstly discovered by Japan, but it was introduced in India in which year?
- What is the minimum space required for a pregnant cow in feet per square?
- One question from the cow colostrums time limit?
- One question on Small Calve Feeding.
- How many numbers of broilers rear is required in a batch?
- Which type of fish contains a maximum amount of fish proteins?
- What is the average Relative Humidity required for crop production?
- What is Commercial Premium Funding?
- There are different types of boats found in India but Which boat is used in Chilika Lake?
- How much time does prawn rearing take?
- Which of the following is a Salinity Tolerant Crop?
- What is the pH of Banana?
- What is the pH of Guava?
- What is the pH of Grape?
- What is the most salt degradable land state?
- Which of the High Volume Spray.
- According to the recent expected total crop production of 2016-17, which crop had the highest crop production area?
- Which nutrients cause Tip Chlorosis and later leaf convert into the black gelatinous matter?
- What is the Electrical conductivity of Saline Soil?
- What is the Exchangeable Sodium Percentage of Saline Soil?
- What is the pH of Alkaline soil?