New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 is going to be conducted, We hope you all have been preparing well for this exam. To brush up your preparation at this stage, here are some most important questions for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam. We have shared a Free PDF of New Pattern Based Coding decoding Questions with Answer Key for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 along with their Solution. You Should attempt these Important Questions in order to crack the upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam 2019.
Approach to solve Coding-Decoding Questions:
- Observe alphabets or numbers given in the question.
- You can either score brilliantly or waste a lot of time with no satisfactory output. The more prepared you are, the better is your score.
- Try to find the pattern or sequence it follows.
- Figure out the rule followed by the given arrangement of alphabets/numbers/words.
- Basic points you need to remember before solving any question of this topic.
(a) Alphabets’ positions (A=1, B=2,……,Y=25, Z=26)
(b) Opposite position of the alphabet (A=26, B=25,……, Z=1)
(c) Opposite of each alphabet (A is opposite to Z, B is opposite to Y and so on)
Click here to Download New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk 2019 with Answer Key
Read More :
Sitting Arrangement Practice Questions For IBPS Clerk 2019
Expected Quantitative Aptitude 100 Practice Questions PDF for IBPS Clerk 2019
New Pattern Based Caselet DI Questions PDF for IBPS Clerk 2019
Most Important Simplifications 100 Questions PDF for IBPS Clerk exam 2019
7 likes | 0 comment