New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
Approach to solve Coding-Decoding Questions:
- Observe alphabets or numbers given in the question.
- You can either score brilliantly or waste a lot of time with no satisfactory output. The more prepared you are, the better is your score.
- Try to find the pattern or sequence it follows.
- Figure out the rule followed by the given arrangement of alphabets/numbers/words.
- Basic points you need to remember before solving any question of this topic.
(a) Alphabets’ positions (A=1, B=2,……,Y=25, Z=26)
(b) Opposite position of the alphabet (A=26, B=25,……, Z=1)
(c) Opposite of each alphabet (A is opposite to Z, B is opposite to Y and so on)
Click here to Download New Pattern Based Coding Decoding Questions for IBPS Clerk 2019 with Answer Key
Read More :