IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam FAQ's
1. How many vacancies are announced for IBPS clerk in 2019?
There are total 12074 vacancies announced by IBPS for the requirement of clerk 2019
2. When will the IBPS clerk 2019 pre-examination be conducted?
The preliminary examination will be conducted on 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019 .
3. What is the eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk 2019?
4. I am less than 19 year old, am I eligible to apply IBPS clerk 2019?
Sorry, you are not eligible to apply this exam because the minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years.
5. I have scored 50% marks in graduation, Am I eligible for IBPS clerk 2019?
Yes you are eligible for the exam because there is not percentage criterion for this exam.
6. I am pursuing graduation in last semester/final year; can I apply for IBPS clerk 2019?
No,the candidates who have given their final year/last semester exam are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. You have to fill the overall degree percentage while filing the application form.
7. How many attempts are there for IBPS clerk 2019?
There is no restriction on number of attempts.
8. Should I be careful while selecting the region?
Yes, as you should be proficient in that region's regional language and you might have to undergo a language proficiency test in selection procedure.
9. When will the registration start to fill the application form for IBPS Clerk 2019?
Start of online application - 17 September 2019
End of online application - 10 October 2019
10. When will the main examination be conducted?
The main Exam of IBPS Clerk 2019 will be conducted on 19 th Jan 2020
11. How many banks are participating in the IBPS CWE Clerk-VII Recruitment Process?
There are total 19 banks, which are participating in the IBPS CWE Clerk
|Allahabad Bank||Canara bank||Indian overseas bank||UCO bank|
|Andhra bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate bank||-|
12. I have cleared the overall cut off of pre/main examination of IBPS Clerk but I didn’t clear the sectional cut off of quantitative aptitude, Am I eligible for mains/interview?
sorry, you are not eligible for the next tier, you must have to clear the sectional cut off of each section.
13. Is there any age relaxation in IBPS Clerk?
Yes there is age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex serviceman and other categories as follows:
|Sr. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of||15 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)