SSC CGL 2019 will witness some changes as compared to the previous years. What are the changes in SSC CGL 2019? Let’s take a look in detail:
What are the changes in SSC CGL 2019?
- In SSC CGL 2019, all the candidates shortlisted in the Tier 1 exam will appear for Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams. It means that a candidate qualifying the Tier 1 exam will appear for both Tier 2 & Tier 3 exams.
- The exam date for Tier 2 & Tier 3 is 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020.Candidates will have to prepare for both Tier 2 and Tier 3 exam simultaneously.
- However, the evaluation of Tier 3 Descriptive exam will be done only if a candidate clears the combined cut off for Tier 1 and Tier 2. So, you may appear for both Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams but your Tier 3 answer sheets will be evaluated only if you clear the cut-off.
- The candidates who are not qualified in Tier-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Tier-III and they will not be considered for the further selection process.
- Post of Assistant Accounts Officer Department of Indian Audits & Accounts, have been introduced this year.
- Aspirants were confused regarding upper age limit for SSC CGL 2019, whether it is 27 or 30 years. The Gazette of India on December 26, 2016 that said the upper age limit for excise inspector, preventive officer and examiner will be 30 years. Latest notice released on May 17, the Commission has clarified the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows: