How to Score 70 Plus in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
It is not a difficult task to score 70+ marks in SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims but it is possible only if candidates have proper exam strategy. First of all, candidates preparing for SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims exam must know their strong and weak areas and then work accordingly. In this article, we are going to discuss the key points to score 70+ marks in SBI clerk Prelims. Hopefully, this article will guide you in achieving your target.
English Language (19-22 attempts in 20 Minutes)
One of the scoring sections in SBI Clerk Prelims exam is English Section. If you have good command over the language, then you can score maximum marks.
- If you are weak in grammar part, then it is wise enough to attend Reading Comprehension and Jumbled Paragraph first and then go for grammar part.
- If you are good enough in grammar part, then do grammar-related questions like Error Detection, Cloze Test, Fill-ups first and then attempt Reading Comprehension and Jumbled Paragraph.
- Skip the questions you are not sure about.
- Try to score 18 to 22 marks in this section.
- To increase your speed and accuracy, you must be clear about all the concepts.
Quantitative Aptitude (24-27 attempts in 20 Minutes)
Always make sure that your basic concepts are clear from all the topics. Don’t leave any topic while preparation as questions can be from any topic. If your basics are clear, it will be easy for you to answer all questions in the given time limit.
- To score good marks in Quant section, firstly, attempt those questions which can be solved quickly and easily like Number Series, Quadratic Equation, Simplification & Approximation. Selection of questions plays very important role in Quant section.
- Maximum number of questions are from Data Interpretation. So, candidates can extract good score from this topic, but involves lengthy calculations that can consume a major portion of your time. Hence, try to apply as many shortcut techniques as you can.
- Then it comes to miscellaneous questions in which many questions have lengthy statement and candidates waste their time in reading the statements. So, always make it a habit to read the question carefully. If you understand the question, you are halfway through calculating the answer.
- If you have practised your topics well with proper tricks, formulas, concepts, and theory then you can even score full marks in this section for which you should regualry attempt Quantative Aptitude quizzes.
Reasoning Ability (29-32 Attempts in 20 Minutes)
This section is really scoring section for candidates ,if they solve the questions attentively as it checks your logical and reasoning skills. For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam, Inequality, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Direction, Order and Ranking, Series Questions ,Puzzles and Seating Arrangement are the most important topics.
- The most important thing you need to keep in mind is that you have only 20 minutes for 35 questions of Reasoning, So completely avoid attempting the lengthy and time taking questions such as 2-3 variables puzzles, seating arrangement first. You can attempt such questions in last.
- Firstly, try to attempt non-puzzle questions such as Inequalities, Coding and Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Syllogism, Direction and blood relation questions. According to last year pattern, 25 questions were from above-mentioned topics.
- Secondly, attempt Puzzles and Seating Arrangement type of questions, which may be asked for 10 marks.To score maximum marks in the second round choose the comparatively easy puzzle and do it first. If you have time after solving it, then go for a tough puzzle. Try to score 5 to 10 marks.
- The concepts of Reasoning Ability sections are easy to understand. All you need to do is attempt Reasoning Ability quizzes regularly.
By using the above given strategy, candidate can easily score 70+ marks in SBI Clerk Prelims. Candidate preparing for SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims should always keep in mind that Mock test is the key to success in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. Attempt as many as mock tests as you can. This is the best way to improve your speed and accuracy for the actual exam.
IBPS Calendar 2020-21 Released: Check IBPS Exam Dates of IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB and SO