J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 for Bank PO and Banking Associates : 1850 Vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) has published a short recruitment notification for the post of PO and Banking Associate. There are a total of 1850. Online applications link will be available at official website at jkbank.com from 20 June 2020 onwards. The last date for submitting applications shall be announced later.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start date for Online Registration||20.06.2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||To Be Notified|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||To Be Notified|
|Dates of Online Examination Preliminary (tentative)||To Be Notified|
|Dates of Online Examination Main||To Be Notified|
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancies: Total 1850 Vacancies
|Bank PO and||1500|
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir are only eligible to apply for the JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
- The candidate who is willing to apply for JK Bank Recruitment should possess a valid domicile of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory.
- The Candidates who are residents of Ladakh – UT including those who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06.10.2018, shall be notified separately.
2. Educational Qualification:
- The J&K Domicile candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government for the post of Banking Associate and PO.
- The candidates who are in the final year can also apply for J and K Bank Recruitment 2020. However, the final result of those candidates should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
- Banking Associate : 20 to 30 years
- Probationary Officer (PO): 20 to 32 years
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Fee :
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-