The general awareness section generally gives a tough time to aspirants. Questions from Current affairs are mainly asked in the exam covering the majority of the portion. Here are Some of the exact questions asked in SSC CGL 2019-20 3rd March exam:
1. Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab?
Ans. Captain Amrinder Singh.
2. Which player played double century in continuously 4 test match?
Ans. Virat Kohli
3. Who got Noble Prize for Discovery of Neutron ?
Ans. James Chadwick
4. Who is the President of Sri Lanka ?
Ans. Gotabaya RajaPaksa.
5. Who is the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh?
Ans. Bhupesh Baghel
6. Who is Founder of Gupta Dynasty?
Ans. Sri Gupta
7. Who is the Chief Justice of India?
Ans. Sharad Arvind Bobde
8. What is the value of Reverse Repo Rate by RBI ?
9. Who got Padma Shri in Archery?
Ans. Bombayla Devi Laishram
10.Thomas British Emperor came in the reign of which Mughal emperor?
Ans. Emperor Jahangir
11.Books written by Salman Rushdie.
Ans. Midnight Children
12. Ammeter is unit for which Measurement.?
Ans. Current Measurement.
13. Who is the Author of An Era of Darkness ?
14. Where is Humpy situated?
15. Sanchi Stupa was discovered in which year?
16. How many people got Sahitya Academy Award ?
17. Who inaugurated Kartarpur Corridor?
Ans. PM Imran Khan(Pak)
18. Global Investors meet, Ascend 2020 held in.
19. Lady Willingdon park known as .
Ans. Lodhi Gardens
20. Wings India 2020 to be held at which airport
Ans. Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad
21. What is india’s rank in Brand finance nation ranking 2019
22.Who is Last ruler of nanda dynasty?
Ans. Dhana Nanda
23. Ajatshatru is the son of.
24. Vineger has which acid?
Ans. Acetic acid
25. Which gland is present between lungs
Ans. Thymus gland
26. Industry 4.0 launched with the help of which institute?
Ans. IIT Kanpur
27. Who got the Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2019?
Ans. Amitabh Bachchan
28. How becomes 1st Indian equestrian to qualify for Tokyo Olympics
Ans. Fouaad Mirza