RBI Office Attendant 2017 Notification Out | 526 Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India Starts Recruitment of 526 Office Attendants Vacancies for different location across India. Application will begin from today onwards and will close on 7th of December. All the S.S.C./Matriculation are eligible to apply for the same. Given are the Notification Details.
Total number of vacancies: 526
|Release of Application Form||17th November 2017|
|Last Date of Registration Process||7th December 2017|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||7th December 2017|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||22nd December 2017|
|Tentative Online Exam Date||Dec 2017/Jan 2018|
(a) Age (as on 01.11.2017): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
b) Educational Qualifications (as on 01.11.2017) :
1. A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office for which he is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
2. In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office for which he/she is applying.
3. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
4. Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- The payment can be done online or through net banking.
- Fees for the general & OBC category candidates is Rs.450/- and for SC/ ST/ EXS/PWD candidates is Rs.50/-.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
c. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) - The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Crack RBI Assistant 2017
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for RBI Assistant Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in RBI Assistant last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the RBI Assistant Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for RBI Assistant Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!