Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam | 10th, 11th And 12th March, 2018
Cracking SSC CHSL is a fantasy of many but it is not a piece of cake for everybody. One has to work hard for cracking this examination. SSC CHSL exam process is going on and will continue for a month. As many students are appearing for this examination, we will provide you daily exam analysis of SSC CHSL so that you can get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked and can make yourself ready for your turn. So today we are here to provide you with exam analysis of 8 March, in which 100 questions containing 200 marks were asked. Overall exam was of moderate level and the following Quantitative Aptitude questions were asked on 10th, 11th & 12th March, which we got from our students who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier – I 2018.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 10th, 11th & 12th March 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
1. Cos 1 X Cos 2 X …………….. X Cos 179 = ?
2. A sphere of 8 cm diameter was melt to make small spheres of radius 1 cm. How many spheres will be made?
3. 'A' invested Rs. 25000 in a business for a year. 'B' came after 4 months and he invested Rs. 20000 in the same business. What will be the ratio of their profits at the end of a year?
4. The ratio of ages of A & B is 3:5 and the sum of their ages is 80. After 10 years, what will be the ratio of their age?
5. Cost price of 10 objects is equal to the selling price of 9 objects. What will be the % profit?
6. The ratio of cost price and selling price of an object is 8:9. What will be the % profit?
7. The radius of a wheel is 1.75 m. In how many rotations it will cover the distance of 11 Km?
8. If A : ( A + B +C ) = 7 : 33 and B : (A +C ) = 2 : 9, What will be the ratio of A : B : C ?
9. The average age of class – I and Class-II is 15 years, the average age of class is 12 year and average age of class-II is 19 years. If number of students in class-I is 48. Then find the number of students in class-II.
10. If x2 + 3x +1 / x2 – 3x + 1= 1 / 2, then calculate the value of ( x + 1 / x ) = ?
11. If 6x2 – 12x + 1 = 0, Then what will be the value of 27x3 +1 / 8x3 = ?
12. If length and breadth of the rectangle are increased respectively 10 % and 8 %, how much area of the rectangle will increase?
13. 5 years ago age of A was 5 times the age of B, B is 3 /7 of C in age at present. A is 3 years elder than D and age of D is 2 times of B at present. What is present age of C at present?
14. Find the value of cot10° × cot20° × cot60° × cot70° × cot 80° =?
15. If a + b =3, then claculate the value of a3 + b3 + 9ab = ?
16. The average of 20 numbers is 35. If one of the numbers is considered as 45 instead of 85, what will be the new average?
17. sin2 21 + sin2 69 =?
18. P and Q complete a work together in 8 days. Q and R complete the same work together in 16 days. R and P complete the same work together in 8 days. In how many days P, Q and R will complete the work together?
19. Height of two cylinders are equal and their radius are in the ratio of 1 : 3 . What will be ratio of volume of both cylinders?
20. Marked Price of an Iron is Rs. 68,00. If there is 12% and 20% discount on Iron respectively, what will be the selling price of Iron?
21. A shopkeeper sells big, medium and small sized chairs in Rs. 650, Rs. 500 an Rs. 400 respectively. Ratio of total chairs sold is 8 : 13 : 4. What will be average price of a chair?
22. The total runs scored by three batsman x,y,z is 1584. If runs scored by x : y is in ratio of 4 : 3 and runs scored by y : z is 5:3. Find runs scored by x.
23. If monthly earning of Rajesh and Mahesh is ratio of 9:13. If difference between their earnings is Rs 20000. Find the earning of Mahesh.
24. A merchant has 1000 kg Sugar. Part of which he sell at 8 % profit and the rest at 15% profit. He gains 14% on the whole.What is the Quantity of Sugar sold at 8% profit.
Crack Railways Exam 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for Railways Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in Railways Exam last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the Railways Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for Railways Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!