Most Important Questions of General Awareness for IBPS Clerk Mains - Set 3
1. Which of the following banks has committed to provide Rs. 156 crore for funding first Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) to be constructed at Varanasi under Hybrid Annuity-PPP model?
c) Yes Bank
2. Who among the following has been selected for the Padma PrabhaPuruskaram 2017?
c) Mohan Joshi
d) K L Mohan
3. Which of the following states has announced the Garments and Apparel Policy 2017?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
4. Who is the Chief Executive Officer of ICC?
b) Anurag Thakur
c) Dave Richardson
d) Gary Kirsten
5. IMBAX 2017 is a joint military exercise between India and ________.
6. The World Fisheries Day is celebrated every year on:
a) 20th November
b) 21st November
c) 22nd November
d) 23rd November
7. On the basis of per capita income, world’s richest country is:
a) Saudi Arabia
8. The first ever Namami Barak festival has been recently celebrated in:
a) West Bengal
9. Which country has recently opened its first permanent highway to the Arctic Ocean?
10. Private sector bank RBL has opened an all women branch in:
c) New Delhi
|1. (c)||2. (a)||3. (c)||4. (c)||5. (d)||6. (b)||7. (c)||8. (d)||9. (c)||10. (b)|