Important Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Examination:
Tips and Tricks to Crack SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019
As you all know that SBI Clerk 2019 notification is released, you should start preparing for this with sheer determination. The State Bank of India has released 8653 vacancies this year. SBI Clerk Prelims examination will begin in the month of June. So, it’s great time for you to grab the opportunity and crack this examination. It may be difficult to prepare for this examination as it is a national level competitive examination and a large number of candidates are preparing for the same. Additionally, the difficulty level of this exam increases every year. So, here some important tips and tricks are presented which will definitely help you preparing this examination:
1. Time management is one of the crucial concerns while attempting this exam. It is to be noted here that like previous year, there is a sectional timing in prelims exam. This is the reason candidates have to be more conscious about the time while attempting every question. Additionally, it is suggested that you not think that you will attempt your favourite subject as there is no sectional cut off in Prelims. On the contrary, you should prepare for each of the subject cautiously as you will be given a sectional timing in Prelims exam.
2. Another important point to be kept in mind is that it does not work if you first prepare for Prelims examination and start preparing for Mains after you clear the Prelims because there is not much time between Prelims and Mains. So, you might not get enough time to prepare for Mains. The best way is to prepare for both simultaneously. This way you can get ample time to prepare each of the subjects well.
3. Practice is the key to success. Students should go through all SBI Clerk previous year question papers. Sectional or full-length mock tests can be taken for the practice. You can also visit www.makemyexam.in for practice as it provides questions according to the updated syllabus and updated pattern of nearing examinations. Some of the benefits of practice are:
- By practicing, you will know where you stand and how much preparation is required to crack the exam in the single attempt.
- By practicing, you will also know about silly mistakes you make which can be avoided.
- By practicing, you will become habitual of dealing with the questions appear in the exam in fixed amount of time.
All in all, regular practice boosts your preparation.
4. Candidates should know that what the pattern of the examination is going to be. You can have look at the pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims examination 2019:
Name of Tests(Objective)
No. of Questions
The golden tip to qualify the exam is to keep composure while answering the questions. Since nervousness can reduce your efficiency. Hopefully, you will prepare well and give your best in the exam.
“Don’t Stress, Do Your Best, Forget the Rest”
Team – Make My Exam
Crack SBI Clerk 2019
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI Clerk Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI Clerk last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI Clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!