IBPS Clerk 2018: Salary & Growth Career
Clerk plays an important role for the bank customers. Every year lakhs of graduate and postgraduate candidates appear for IBPS clerk exams. This specific job offers a highly professional development and tends to make a bright future in the bank sector. Clerical is a front desk job in a bank and taking care of different customer’s prerequisites.
IBPS CLERK SALARY:
- Salary is one of the most important factors for candidates who are looking for a job in the Clerical domain.
- The PayScale of Bank Clerk is Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020. with a scope of promotion.)
- The basic pay of an IBPS Clerk is Rs. 11765/- per month
- Dearness allowances: DA is 4% of basic pay and revised quarterly for every 3 months which is based on CPI (Consumer Price Index) declared by the banks.
- House Rent Allowance: HRA is 7-9% of basic pay.
- Special Allowance: 7.5%
- After completion of the one-year service, you will an increment of400/- and Rs. 500 increment in 2nd year.
- After the 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement of 2015, a Bank Clerk’s salary has increased from now salary Rs. 21,339 to Rs. 23,117.
JOB PROFILE & GROWTH CAREER:
IBPS Clerks get an opportunity to get promoted to higher post through promotional examinations within 2 years of joining the bank. There are two ways of getting promotion in a bank 1) Internal Exam 2) Post Graduation Degree.
- Bank clerk
- Senior Officer
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Probationary Officer
- Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
Join IBPS Clerk Live Class
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for IBPS PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in IBPS PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the IBPS clerk , IBT has launched Special batches for clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!