How To Score 35+ In General & Banking Awareness For IBPS Clerk Mains-2018
- Try to understand and co-relate the events in Indian History, Polity, Economy, and Geography etc and try to make relationship with your life. It helps a lot to create memory link ups with the events.
- Try to make your own General tricks to learn static GK. It’s impossible to forget your own tricks. Static GK is all about the trick, because it’s very difficult to remember the all things.
- Keep in mind that the static GK correlated with current affairs is very important for the exams. For example: Miss world 2017 (Minushi Chillar) is from India, it’s current affair news but the questions from the first Indian lady crowned with miss world is important from the exam point of view.
- Make your own study notes for further revisions.
- Read the current affairs on daily bases and make your study notes because it’s very difficult to revise all the previous current affairs at the last time of exam.
- Always read the static GK correlated with current affairs.
- keep you updated on MAKE MY EXAM, we are providing the Current Affairs and the quiz based on the current affairs on the daily basis.
- Banking history and dates.
- Banking terms, names of institution & personnel attached with Banks.
- Current status and affairs of the banking sector.
Crack Railways Exam 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for Railways Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in Railways Exam last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the Railways Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for Railways Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!