How to Fill the Application form for IBPS PO 2018
The notification for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer has released by IBPS. The online registration will start on 14th August and closed on 4th September. We hope that you are rigorously preparing for it. As you all know that Make my exam is always here to help you in gearing up your preparation, in this article we are providing How to Fill the Application form of IBPS PO 2018 as follows
How to Fill the Application form:
Before apply online, Candidates should keep the following information/documents ready:
a. Mobile Number & Email ID: The user ID and password of the candidate will send on their registered Mobile Number & Email ID.
b. Photograph (20kb-50kb in size and 4.5 3.5 Dimensions)
c. Signature (10kb-20kb in size)
d. Left thumb impression (10kb -20kb in size)
e. A handwritten declaration (10kb -20kb in size)
Steps to be followed to fill application form:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “click here to apply online for CRP- Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) After that, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. The user ID and Password of the candidate will also send on their registered Mobile Number & Email ID.
(3) Carefully fill in the online application by you yourself, as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained.
(4) Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” Button.
Note: Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in; in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) Candidates are required to upload their important documents i.e. Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A handwritten declaration.
What is the handwritten Declaration In IBPS PO?
The Candidates have to write the Declaration by their hand, and the scanned copy will have to upload before final submission of the form. The declaration is:
“I,____________(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Important IBPS PO 2018 Preparation Articles
HOW TO CRACK IBPS PO IN FIRST ATTEMPT
WHICH ONE IS MORE DIFFICULT TO CRACK SBI PO OR IBPS PO | WHICH IS TOUGH?
Join IBPS Clerk Live Class
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for IBPS PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in IBPS PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the IBPS clerk , IBT has launched Special batches for clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!