General Awareness Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam | 11th and 12th March, 2018
Cracking SSC CHSL is a fantasy of many but it is not a piece of cake for everybody. One has to work hard for cracking this examination. SSC CHSL exam process is going on and will continue for a month. As many students are appearing for this examination, we will provide you daily exam analysis of SSC CHSL so that you can get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked and can make yourself ready for your turn. So today we are here to provide you with exam analysis of 8 March, in which 100 questions containing 200 marks were asked. Overall exam was of a moderate level and the following General Awareness questions were asked on 11th & 12th March, which we got from our students who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier – I 2018.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 11th & 12th March 2018 – General Awareness
1. In which year the first Iron & Steel Industry was established in India?
2. In which five-year plan, Khadi & Village Industries Commission was established?
3. Which part of constitution inspires us to establish the socialist system?
4. Where is the headquarter of International Civil Aviation Organization located?
5. In which year, Amnesty International was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace?
6. What is the SI unit of GRAVITY?
7. What is the rank of Pakistan in the world according to its population?
8. In which state of India Chamera dam is located?
9. What is the frequency of updating of commercial taxes?
10. Which type of medicine is used in Indigestion?
11. Which power station among atomic, thermal, wind & hydro provides more electricity?
12. What was the theme of World Economic Forum 2018?
13. Who was the FIFA player of the year 2017?
Crack Railways Exam 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for Railways Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in Railways Exam last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the Railways Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for Railways Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!