Daily Quiz Based on Current Affairs February 09 & 10, 2018
1. National Deworming Day is celebrated on:
(a) 8th February (b) 9th February
(c) 10th February (d) 11th February
2. AbhilashaKumari has been sworn in as the Chief Justice of ______ High Court.
(a) Arunachal Pradesh (b) Assam
(c) Manipur (d) Mizoram
3. John Perry Barlow has passed away recently at the age of 89. He was famous for ________.
(a) Singing (b) Internet
(c) Dancing (d) Cartoon Art
4. _________ has temporarily bans poultry imports from India.
(a) UAE (b) Saudi Arabia
(c) Iran (d) South Africa
5. _________ has commissioned its new generation J-20 fourth generation stealth fighter into combat service.
(a) Japan (b) China
(c) Russia (d) USA
6. VinaySheelOberoi Committee has been constituted for:
(a) Railways (b) Agriculture
(c) Defence (d) Communication
7. India has been ranked ___out of 50 countries in the Intellectual Property Index released by US Chamber of Commerce.
(a) 40th (b) 44th
(c) 42nd (d) 50th
8. According to the revised classification, the annual turnover of Microenterprise should not exceed ______.
(a) 1 crore (b) 5crore
(c) 50 lakh (d) 2.5 crore
(a) Odisha (b) Ahmedabad
10. Who is the Governor of Manipur?
(a) NajmaHeptulla (b)KiranBedi
(c) Sheela Dixit (d) Kaptan Singh Solanki
|1.(c)||2. (c)||3. (b)||4.(b)||5. (b)||6.(c)||7.(b)||8.(b)||9.(a)||10.(a)|
Crack SBI Clerk 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI Clerk Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI Clerk last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI Clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!