Current Affairs Quiz 30 June, 2018 | Daily GK Quiz
1.Who among the following has been appointed as non-executive part time chairman of ICICI Bank?
(A) M.K. Sharma
(B) G.C. Chaturvedi
(C) Uday Chitale
(D) M. D. Mallya
(E) V. K. Sharma
2. Life Insurance Corporation of India is in the process of acquiring majority stakes in which of the following banks?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Union Bank of India
(C) Syndicate Bank
(D) IDBI Bank
(E) Dena Bank
3. Which of the following organization has extended a grant of $ 480 million to aid Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh?
(A) Asian Development Bank
(B) UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
(C) UN High Commissioner for Refugees
(D) International Organization for Migration
(E) World Bank
4. Who among the following has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the IDBI Bank?
(A) B Sriram
(B) Mahesh Kumar Jain
(C) Pallav Mohapatra
(D) Sudhir Shyam
(E) Samaresh Parida
5 Who has been named the captain of Indian women’s hockey team for the World Cup 2018 tournament?
(B) Rajani Etimarpu
(C) Sunita Lakra
(D) Deep Grace Ekka
(E) Rani Rampal
6. District from which state has topped the Delta ranking (incremental progress) for the Aspirational Districts released by NITI Aayog?
(A) Tamil Nadu
7. _____________ is the name of the app developed by NGO Bachpan Bachao Andolan to track and trace missing and abandoned children in India?
(A) Child Track
8. ________(in Crores) has been extended as additional financial aid by Power Finance Corporation to Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam?
(A) Rs 1,086
(B) Rs 3,461
(C) Rs 2,626
(D) Rs 4,167
(E) Rs 5,712
9. Nissan Motor Co. will establish its first global centre for digital operations in which of the following states?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
(E) Tamil Nadu
10. Which of the following organizations has acquired majority stakes in Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam and Nabinagar Power Generating Company of Bihar?
(A) National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
(B) Power Grid Corporation of India
(C) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
(D) Steel Authority of India Ltd
(E) Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
|1. (b)||2. (d)||3. (e)||4. (a)||5. (e)||6. (d)||7. (b)||8. (c)||9. (c)||10. (a)|
Crack SBI Clerk 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI Clerk Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI Clerk last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI Clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!