Current Affairs Quiz 08 and 09 July, 2018 | Daily GK Quiz
1. Who acts as the Chairman of Board of Directors of DICGC?
A.Governor of RBI
B.Deputy Governor of RBI
C.Appointed by Central Government
D.Chairman of NABARD
2. Who is the President of South Korea?
3. Who won the Man Booker International Prize Award, 2018?
A. Marlon James
C. George Saunders
4. Who inaugurated the 17th World Sanskrit Conference?
C. Nirmala Sitharaman
D. Narendra Modi
5. ___________is appointed as the brand ambassador of Muthoot Pappachan Group?
6. Anju Khosla is associated with
7. Who is the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
C.Jai Ram Thakur
8. ________ become the oldest Indian woman to complete an Ironman Triathlon?
9. Which of the following company has become India's largest tax payer in private sector?
10. Who has become the 3rd Indian cricketer to reach the coveted milestone of playing 500 international matches?
A. M S Dhoni
B. Virat Kohli
C. Rohit Sharma
D. Ravichandran Ashwin
|1. (b)||2. (c)||3. (d)||4. (a)||5. (b)||6. (b)||7. (c)||8. (c)||9. (c)||10. (a)|
Crack SBI Clerk 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI Clerk Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI Clerk last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI Clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!