Current Affairs Quiz 01 and 02 July, 2018 | Daily GK Quiz
1.____________and fertiliser major Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) have entered into an agreement to undertake joint research and exchange and disseminate learnings to use Blockchain Technology for fertiliser subsidy management.
(B) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
(C) NITI Aayog
(D) National Fertilizers Limited
2. Who among the following has been awarded the National Kalidas Samman for visual arts from the Madhya Pradesh government?
(A) Anjolie Ela Menon
(B) Ram Gopal Bajaj
(C) Jayasri Burman
(D) Chandrasekhara Kambara
(E) Keshavrao Sadashivshastri Musalgaonkar
3. The Indian PSLV launcher has bagged its first order from ______________ to launch 10-kg nanosatellite Centauri I later this year.
4. E-commerce firm _________ has received shareholders’ approval to set up a payments bank.
5. Which of the following countries has won the inaugural Kabaddi Masters title held in Dubai?
6. ______ will seek shareholders’ approval to raise up to Rs. 2000 crore through issuance of non-convertible securities.
(A) IDFC Ltd
(B) Bajaj Capital Ltd
(C) PNB Housing Finance Ltd
(D) L&T Finance Ltd
(E) Birla Global Finance Ltd
7. India’s longest-range ballistic missile ______ will be inducted into the nuclear arsenal very soon.
(A) Prithvi III
(B) Agni V
(E) Agni IV
8.Which of the following state governments would increase the E-way bill generation criteria for goods from Rs.50000 to Rs.1 Lakh?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
9. Which among the following hockey teams lost to Australia via penalty shoot-off in Champions Trophy final at Breda?
(A) The Netherlands
10. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to lay the foundation for the Purvanchal Expressway in ______
|1. (c)||2. (a)||3. (c)||4. (d)||5. (e)||6. (a)||7. (b)||8. (e)||9. (b)||10. (b)|
Crack SBI Clerk 2018
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI Clerk Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI Clerk last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI Clerk Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI Clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!