Current Affairs Questions 13 September, 2018 | Daily GK Questions
1.Who has renominated as chairman of Lok Sabha ethics panel?
A Sarad Pvar
B Amit Shah
C LK Advani
D shiv Ram Kohli
2. Which State bans e-cigarettes and prohibits online sale too?
A Uttar Pradesh
B Madhya Pradesh
C Tamil Naidu
3. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of HDFC LIFE ?
A Vibha Padalkar
B Rajiv Shukla
C Arundati Bhatacharya
D Chanda Kumar
4. Unlimit ink partnership with Which company for IoT/M2M services in India?
5. What is the Aim of New Umbrella Scheme Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan?
A Protecting Farmers Income
B Protecting Crops
C Protecting National Income
D None of these
6.Padma Bhushan, VS Vyas who passes away recently was Renowned?
7. Which Company is gearing up to undertake sea trials of India’s first missile tracking ship by the first week of October?
B Indian Overseas
C Hindustan Shipyard Limited
D Missile Ship
8. HDFC LIFE Headquarters are situated in which city?
B New Delhi
9. Who is the CM of Rajasthan?
A Nara Chandrababu Naidu
B Vasundhara Raje
C Raman Singh
D Shiv Kumar
10. Who was former director of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, and the Institute of Development Studies (IDS), Jaipur?
A VS Vyas
B Radha Krishnam Swami
C Murli Manohar Jhoshi
D Ramesh lal
Ans1(C) LK Advani
Veteran BJP leader L K Advani has been renominated as the chairman of the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee by Speaker Sumitra Mahajan.
Ans2(C) Tamil Naidu
The Tamil Nadu government has issued a government order banning its manufacture, sale and possession with immediate effect in the state.
Ans3(A) Vibha Padalkar
The board of HDFC Standard Life appointed Vibha Padalkar, the executive director and Chief financial officer of HDFC Standard Life, as the Managing director and CEO.
Unlimit, end-to-end IoT service provider in India announced its partnership with State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to offer comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and services to the enterprise customers across India.
Ans5(A) protecting Farmers Income
The Union Cabinet approved new Umbrella Scheme 'Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan, PM-AASHA
Padma Bhushan awardee and noted agricultural economist Vijay Shankar Vyas passed away after a brief illness
Ans7(C) Hindustan Shipyard Limited
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) is gearing up to undertake sea trials of India’s first missile tracking ship by the first week of October.
Ans9(B) Vasundhra Raje
He as also a senior advisor in the World Bank’s agriculture and rural development department. Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and former chief minister Ashok Gehlot condoled Vyas’s demise
Ans10(A) VS Vyas
Join IBPS Clerk Live Class
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for IBPS PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in IBPS PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the IBPS clerk , IBT has launched Special batches for clerk Exam to guide you through your preparations. Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!