Current Affairs July 03, 2018
1. Election Commission launches Mobile App “cVIGIL”:
- The Election Commission of India has recently launched a mobile app cVIGIL for the citizens to report any violation of the model code of conduct during elections.
- It" is a user-friendly app and easy to operate. It will be operational only where the elections are announced.
- By using this app the citizens can immediately report an incident of misconduct.
- The citizens can click pictures and record a video of upto 2 minutes and can upload on this app.
2. National Workshop on Skill Development for Persons with Disabilities:
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has organized a National Workshop on Skill Development for Persons with Disabilities.
- The aim of the workshop was to provide a platform to all the stakeholders (Policy makers and employers ).
- Under the initiative, Persons with Disabilities will be provided with the necessary skills for achieving employment opportunities.
3. India’s first Global Mobility Summit:
- NITI Aayog is going to organize ‘MOVE’: Global Mobility Summit in New Delhi on 7th and 8th September 2018.
- The summit which will be organized in collaboration with various ministries and industry partners help the Government’s goal for vehicle electrification, renewable energy integration and job growth.
Click below to watch video Session of Current Affairs 03 July, 2018
4. KVIC launches e-marketing system:
- The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has recently launched its, in-house developed e-marketing system with the name Khadi Institution Management and Information System (KIMIS) in New Delhi.
- The system can be accessed from anywhere in the country for the sale and purchase of Khadi and Village Industries products.
5. Agreement signed on repatriation of Bru Persons to Mizoram:
- An agreement has been signed by the Government of India, Governments of Mizoram and Tripura and Mizoram Bru Displaced People’s Forum (MBDPF) on the repatriation of displaced Bru persons from Mizoram since 1997.
- Government of India will provide financial assistance for rehabilitation of Brus in Mizoram and address their issues of security, education, livelihood etc. in consultation with Governments of Mizoram and Tripura.
6. High level Chinese Military Delegation arrives at Sukna:
- With an aim to strengthen bilateral ties with India, a high level Chinese Army delegation led by Lt Gen Liu Xiaowu, Deputy Commander of Western Theatre Command arrived at Sukna on 2nd July.
- This visit is seen as a major initiative to strengthen relationship between the militaries of both nations. The delegation comprising 10 senior military officials from China who will interact with their military counterparts of India.
- During their stay at Sukna, the visiting dignitaries will hold delegation level talks, besides interaction at various levels for better understanding of each other and exchange of ideas.
CRACK SBI PO 2019
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI PO Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI PO Exam to guide you through your preparations.Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!