CHANGES IN SBI PO 2019 NOTIFICATION
SBI PO 2019 exam will be conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in Banking sector. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise &Interview.The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview.The SBI PO 2019 Notification has been released by SBI on 1st April 2019 to recruit 2000 Probationary Officers (PO). SBI PO 2019 Prelims exam is scheduled on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019. This recruitment process has started after the release of official notification and it will be conducted for selection of candidates to the post of PO in State Bank of India and its Associate banks. The candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. This year SBI has made certain changes in its notification which are as follow:-
1.NO. OF VACANCIES :-
The total number of Probationary Officers vacancies is reduced to 2000 this year.
The 10% EWS category reservation will be applicable in SBI PO from 2019 onwards.
2. EXAM FEES:-
The application fee has been increased from INR 600 to INR 750 for General/EWS and OBC category while for other categories it is INR 125.
3. EXAM PATTERN:-
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off.
There will be a total of four sections in the SBI PO Mains exam, namely- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, and English Language
* The Reasoning & Computer Aptitude section carries 45 Questions for 60 Marks.
* The Data Analysis & Interpretation section carries 35 Questions for 60 Marks.
* The General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness section carries 40 Questions for 40 Marks.
* The English Language section carries 35 Questions of 40 Marks.
* The total number of questions for the Mains exam is 155.
* The total time duration is 180 Minutes (3 Hours), where Reasoning & Computer Aptitude section will be given 60 Minutes, Data Analysis & Interpretation section will be given 45 Minutes, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness section will be given 35 Minutes, and English Language section will be given 40 Minutes.
CRACK SBI PO 2019
IBT Institute offer you the most trusted and highly recommended Test Series for SBI PO Exam. 8 out of every 10 candidates selected in SBI PO last year opted for IBT Online Test Series.
Keeping in mind the SBI PO Exam, IBT has launched Special batches for SBI PO Exam to guide you through your preparations.Seats filling fast. Don’t miss out!!